• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

ipod touch 2nd Gen

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is an ipod touch 2nd Gen 16 GIG still a relevant device? i have a chance to get one for $150 in perfect condition with 4 cases and an installed zagg + other goodies including ALL original packaging and accessories.

Is this a fair price?

Thank you

H:)

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
myself, i would rather just spend some extra money and get a new one. the fourth generations are nice. the screen resolution itself is worth it.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
i wouldn't buy a 2nd gen. i'd rather save up for a newer gen Touch.

i guess it's a fair price with all the cases though, but that's an old device, will it still have warranty on it?

Heather_S

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i wouldn't buy a 2nd gen. i'd rather save up for a newer gen Touch.

i guess it's a fair price with all the cases though, but that's an old device, will it still have warranty on it?

I really dont think so. But it is immaculate.. And i only want it for music and angry birds:p..

So i am not so worried about having the newest bestest..lol

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Good luck with the purchase. I'm bad with $$$ like that. I'd probably have bought the newest and the excuse I give myself would be "for the warranty". lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman