iPhone X Plus

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: IPhone X plus

iPhones are almost always announced in September, and other than the X have been released the last several generations near the end of September (not counting the SE). I would think the next iPhones will be released in September again, that we won't have to wait until November, like we did with the X.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I am hoping they offer a Sim-Free on launch day like they did the the iPhone 8/8Plus. I do not want an AT&T model and I would prefer getting it on launch day but as a SIM Free model.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I am hoping they offer a Sim-Free on launch day like they did the the iPhone 8/8Plus. I do not want an AT&T model and I would prefer getting it on launch day but as a SIM Free model.

I've already decided I'm getting sim-free for my next iPhone. I don't really care if I have to wait several weeks. I'm not gonna get impatient like I have in the past.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

For myself the iPhone X is the perfect size device and the notch has grown on me.

Personally I think if they where to make it any bigger, it wouldn’t be practical, but who really knows until they officially announce it later this year.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I don't like the plus size so can't imagine liking a X plus. Might be the first year i don't buy and sell.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I don't like the plus size so can't imagine liking a X plus. Might be the first year i don't buy and sell.

I agree. For the first time I may not upgrade this year. Unless Apple adds features or changes the hardware design, which I don't really think will happen. This size of the X is finally the perfect in between of the 8 and 8 plus I've always wanted

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I've already decided I'm getting sim-free for my next iPhone. I don't really care if I have to wait several weeks. I'm not gonna get impatient like I have in the past.

I have to agree, if this time around they don't offer it at launch, I will just wait it out, not like I have to have it on launch day. The big issue last year was more about getting an X and I was surprised how quickly they had stock ready, or overly ready given it was not the hyped super cycle they wanted. Still a nice phone, but not really worthy of the $1000+ price point.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The x is a good size, but I prefer the larger Plus phones, sometimes I felt they were too big but I want the larger all screen size.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I heard next week (Just kidding). I can barely wait, that will be the one I'm getting this year when released.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Won't be any different this year, last year rang my local electronics store (Apple re seller) late arvo before release day, got a SGX 64GB put a side, walked in at 9am and was gone in 5 mins.
Mean while people were lining up and waiting all day for a courier.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
When I have ordered for launch day, I just have Fed Ex hold it at the depot and I pick it up on the way to the office, no lines, no hassle. If they don't offer SIM Free on launch this year on the X Plus i will just have to wait. They did it on the 8/8 Plus but they clearly miscalculated the demand.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
For everyone posting about “sim-free at launch”, what does this mean? How do you use a phone without a sim these days? What are the benefits to a phone without SIM cards? TIA

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
For everyone posting about “sim-free at launch”, what does this mean? How do you use a phone without a sim these days? What are the benefits to a phone without SIM cards? TIA

SIM free means that you just buy the phone, without getting a new contract or renewing your existing contract.
Then you put your own SIM card in it and use the phone as usual.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151