iPhone users take note! Apple Pay and Contactless likely a casualty of huge global IT outage

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just used Apple Pay in Italy. Works fine.

Apple is claiming all services are operational.

cc13e568c3eda7d80641387ff248c1d5.png

Only casualty is Microsoft, I wonder how many individuals and enterprises are going to be swinging to the Mac in the next 3 months…..

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just used Apple Pay in Italy. Works fine.

Apple is claiming all services are operational.

cc13e568c3eda7d80641387ff248c1d5.png

Only casualty is Microsoft, I wonder how many individuals and enterprises are going to be swinging to the Mac in the next 3 months…..
That’s great news because I use Pay almost everywhere.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So do I, can’t go back to carrying a wallet like they did in the stone ages.
(Laughing)….I still carry a leather wallet, but it’s probably more out of habit than anything else. I tried using one of the metal ones, but it didn’t feel right in my pocket.

Reactions: FFR

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
(Laughing)….I still carry a leather wallet, but it’s probably more out of habit than anything else. I tried using one of the metal ones, but it didn’t feel right in my pocket.

I have an Apple wallet that I use when traveling, with a single physical bank card and an id. all other physical credit and debit cards stay in my briefcase.

It’s pretty liberating, not having to carry a billfold any more.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an Apple wallet that I use when traveling, with a single physical bank card and an id. all other physical credit and debit cards stay in my briefcase.

It’s pretty liberating, not having to carry a billfold any more.
I’m sure it is, but for someone like me who has been carrying a wallet since I was probably in the 5th grade, not having one on me feels weird. On the very few times I’ve left my wallet at home, it drove me crazy. 😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samodrauf