iPhone Upgrade Program Shipping Address

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So I've got my pre-order all set, just have to click purchase (thank you pre-approval process!).

However, I'm having the phone shipped to a different address than the billing address on the AT&T account. Is this going to be a problem? It allowed me to switch the shipping address, but just checking. I'm tempted to switch the billing address of the account to the same address for the week until it gets shipped. Haha

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is something you should ask Apple about before tomorrow night. I doubt it will be a problem, but hey, things change.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So I've got my pre-order all set, just have to click purchase (thank you pre-approval process!).

However, I'm having the phone shipped to a different address than the billing address on the AT&T account. Is this going to be a problem? It allowed me to switch the shipping address, but just checking. I'm tempted to switch the billing address of the account to the same address for the week until it gets shipped. Haha

The last few years when I ordered a new iPhone through apple.com I was only able to ship to my AT&T billing address. Maybe they’ve updated the policy.

Or maybe it’s because you are using the  upgrade program. I’ve never purchased using that program.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2