iPhone Pro Max Case Thread. Let's see them.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: What case is everyone getting for their iPhone 11 Pro Max?

QuadLock

38cd3828dae7bc013281d35028526417.jpg

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

Well my phone is on back order I guess because I picked the green, but I have a love for the Apple
Leather cases

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site

What would your perfect case look like?

I don’t think I would find one. I love the design of the phone but am also afraid to go Without a case and break my phone. I usually just use a carbon case cause they’re thin and tough.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

I’m always looking for a case that is worthy of apples design and no one ever produces one. They are all terrible looking.

Couldn’t agree more. Apple cases are the lesser of all evils I think, but none do the phones justice as to the amount detail that Apple puts into them. I hate adding a bunch of bulk to my phones.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site

Likely won’t use it long but was available while preordering so scooped it up.
16529b2d05991dc4383994f36e77fd98.jpg

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

My black leather Apple case will be delivered Wednesday. Ever since iPhone 6, the Apple branded leather cases are all I use. Thin and protective and provide a little grip so the phone isn’t so slippery.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Any opinions on the Apple clear case? I ordered it and am not overly impressed for the price. Plus it feels REALLY slippery. I wasn't expecting a hard plastic shell.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

My Casemate Legion and JETech clear cases arrived today, and I also will be picking up the Pine Green Apple silicone case.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

Any opinions on the Apple clear case? I ordered it and am not overly impressed for the price. Plus it feels REALLY slippery. I wasn't expecting a hard plastic shell.

Damn really? I was looking forward to that one. Not sure what to get I do want clear to show the green phone.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

My wife just ordered the Speck Presidio Show for her non-Max Pro. I'm interested to see it. I was considering it, but I've never run Speck before and wanted to see what else comes out first so I had opted for the cheap i-blason I mentioned earlier until then. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ax-cases%2FIPXP19-PR-SHOW.html&token=xAKBIpvX She got the black/clear version.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

711060f09d44c216d972bd04c380f246.jpg

I ordered this one from eBay as a starter.i really don't want a case at all. But need to see how slippery the phone will be once I get it.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

My wife just ordered the Speck Presidio Show for her non-Max Pro. I'm interested to see it. I was considering it, but I've never run Speck before and wanted to see what else comes out first so I had opted for the cheap i-blason I mentioned earlier until then. https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ax-cases%2FIPXP19-PR-SHOW.html&token=BEs96zUm She got the black/clear version.

Speck turned me off years ago with their bulky and easy to scratch cases. To each their own but I’m not a fan.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Speck turned me off years ago with their bulky and easy to scratch cases. To each their own but I’m not a fan.

Good to know. I've been really happy with the catalyst impact I've been running on my X. It took months for anything to show on the hard clear back of it. I had tried a similar style from Griffin on my 7+ and that thing was scratched before it even left the box.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl