iPhone Pro Max Case Thread. Let's see them.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
e1c2aaa5f1eda5af2ef1b2fe20943bec.jpg

This is it on gold I believe on YouTube. It does match IMO. very classy looking band in my opinion anyway. I like the neutral colors combined with the fun colors

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
My grapefruit is at my house. They said Thursday delivery but it came today.
I’m at work of course “essential “ so now I’m impatient to get home.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I work in the foster home with the foster kids. It’s been stressful seeing as they’ve all been sick with fevers. Lots of sanitizing and hand washing. Plus hey are getting stir crazy because of no school.

I live in NY like 3.5 hours from the city in the mountains. There are less than 100 cases in my county that we know of... im sure there are more.

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
Aw that’s awesome! My work is “essential” too.. but I’ve been off for four weeks then got selected to work from home starting next month. Company provided 160 paid leave for parents. Thank goodness for that. Work for AT&T

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
So you should be getting home soon to get your case! So funny how we adults get so impatient when we know something is waiting for us at home

TechTs

Oct 29, 2018
Visit site
I work in the foster home with the foster kids. It’s been stressful seeing as they’ve all been sick with fevers. Lots of sanitizing and hand washing. Plus hey are getting stir crazy because of no school.

I live in NY like 3.5 hours from the city in the mountains. There are less than 100 cases in my county that we know of... im sure there are more.

And please stay safe! Good on washing and sanitizing. People scare me these days. We call the general public “the great unwashed” in my household. Who knew we’d see times like these. I hope this teaches people to be more self aware. And cleaner...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2