iPhone app to update Facebook page

liam27

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Maybe someone can help me... I'm looking for an iPhone app in a similar vein to Hootsuite, Tweetdeck etc, so basically an app which allows you to post a status update to a number of accounts simultaneously... but I'm looking for an app with the ability to post an update to a Facebook page as one of the accounts. Not a profile, but a page.

I realise that Facebook's own app allows you to post to the wall of a page that you admin, but I was hoping there might be an app that allows you to to select a number of social network accounts to update to at once - with a Facebook page as one of them. Obviously you can do this online using Tweetdeck desktop, or Hootsuite's site - but is there an app out there that can do this too?

I hope I explained my request properly, and I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused as to what you're asking, so just to clarify, you want to be able to post statuses to your twitter, facebook, etc, all at once?

Tweetdeck does have an app as well as a desktop version, it can do this. It isn't just a desktop program.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
There is a difference between a profile and a page. Profiles are who you "friend" and pages are what you "like". He wants to be able to update a page.

I don't know of any apps out there, but it's hard to believe there isn't one.

liam27

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
There is a difference between a profile and a page. Profiles are who you "friend" and pages are what you "like". He wants to be able to update a page.

I don't know of any apps out there, but it's hard to believe there isn't one.

Yeah - this is what I mean. A page, as in something that you 'like' on Facebook. I have Tweetdeck desktop installed on my laptop, and that does the trick just fine - but unfortunately the Tweetdeck iPhone app will only update a Facebook profile and not a page...

liam27

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
@FrankTheTank369: Thank you for the suggestion - I just tried Xumii but unfortunately it only seems to update a profile, not a page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy