iPhone 7 smart battery case

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the 6S case and it works great. The phone charges from the case until the case runs down and then the phone battery kicks in. Just the way it's supposed to. I can easily get 2 days worth of use without charging when I'm using the case. I only use it, however, when I will be in an area where I won't have access to a charger, excessive roaming, etc. It does add bulk to the phone but not excessively so. It fits very comfortably in my hand and it is not slippery. Hope this helps!

M_A

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the 6S case and it works great. The phone charges from the case until the case runs down and then the phone battery kicks in. Just the way it's supposed to. I can easily get 2 days worth of use without charging when I'm using the case. I only use it, however, when I will be in an area where I won't have access to a charger, excessive roaming, etc. It does add bulk to the phone but not excessively so. It fits very comfortably in my hand and it is not slippery. Hope this helps!

... thanks! One more question: Are you a power user?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I would consider myself a moderate user. Not a gamer or video watcher, but music, checking social media several times a day. On a normal day without the case I would be down to 40+% by bedtime.

Jason Cockerham

Community Reviews Team Leader
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
What is your opinion about it? Has anyone used the 6s version and comment on it?

The battery case is great and I highly recommend it. The design isn't nearly as bad as it looks and it actually fits quite well into the hand. Having double the battery life without adding a lot of extra bulk and still being able to use a lightning cable is all worth the price in my opinion.

For reference, I'm not quite a power user, but I'm above average in my usage.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one for my new iPhone 7 from the Apple store and it should be here by Thursday. I had used the Mophie battery packs for my iPhone 5s and 6 and they worked great. I have no doubt that the Apple one will be just as good..

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I've thought about the Apple battery case, especially since ive had several Mophie cases and they make the smaller 6s/7 almost as long as the Plus size, and make it into a brick. Is the Apple case more trim & streamlined?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
aefa9e4e587aa9a5392c5b445137e89c.png

I just scored a deal on one from a coworker who didn't want it. I have to say the battery life is incredible. The case is now drained and have 66% left on the phone battery with 12.5 hours of actual usage time and 32.5 hours from last full charge. It easily doubles battery life if not more. The 6s battery case maybe gave and additional 75% battery.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Is it fine on the battery to be using the case all the time? Honestly prefer having it on my phone than my clear otterbox much better feeling in the hand

Yes. This is why Apple's case is far superior than 3rd party options. They're optimized for the software that is running on the phone, thus it being the "smart" battery case. I had a very good experience using it with a 6S.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl