iPhone 6 RAM

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it official that the new iphones still only have 1 gb? Couldn't seem to find an answer anywhere.

Hard to tell so far. Apple has never disclosed that. We only find out when guys like iFixIt do their tear downs. But I would not be shocked to learn that it’s still 1GB. In this matter, I trust Apple to create a device that what will continue to perform.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
1 thing I like about iPhones is there I never am bothered about the amount of RAM in the phone. It's never a factor for me cos the phone just works well. RAM number is only crucial for android phones to me

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
1 thing I like about iPhones is there I never am bothered about the amount of RAM in the phone. It's never a factor for me cos the phone just works well. RAM number is only crucial for android phones to me

I notice a lot that an app I'm in will have to refresh when I load it back up which bothers me greatly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photon4glover

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My bad. Say I'm watching vines and switch to messages. When I come back the vines will refresh and be at top of feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

I find that true only after the 1GB mark. Anything under that suffers. For android the mark is two GB. Anything under that suffers.

mase123987

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site

For me, this isn't true. When I had an iPhone 4S and with my current iPad Mini Retina, I almost always had/have to reload tabs in any browser when switching from other apps. It is clear with my iPad that it tries to make up for only having 1gb of memory in certain situations.

To me, this is a large over look. VERY minimal chance I would get another iPhone but this doesn't help much.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For what the device is meant to do, even on the level of what they expect from app developers, they retain the RAM level that is sufficient but not overkill. Right now, I have 16GB of RAM in my Macbook Pro, and I doubt I've ever even come close to pushing it to that edge...tbh I doubt I ever pushed it when it had 8GB of RAM from the factory, but whatever, computer RAM is cheap and I went overkill.

Apple keeps cost down by retaining satisfactory RAM levels, and as long as I never notice it, I could really care less.

Alba Silva

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
yes but u dont have storage. with 2 apps and several photos, the phone is full.
If i pay this amount, i expect at least to have a phone with no lacks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB