iPhone 6 is too full and won't turn on - doesn't show up in iTunes

I

iMore Question

My iPhone 6 had no more storage left and therefore I was in the middle of deleting videos and photos when it suddenly shut down. It quickly turned back on after two seconds but all of my pictures were deleted. Then I started deleting some apps and messages to get more space on my phone, but it shut down again and now it won't turn on. I have already tried charging it and connecting it to iTunes but my phone does not even show up in iTunes anymore. When I try to turn it on the Apple logo shows up, as if it is going to turn on, but after some seconds it disappears and goes back to being shut down. I have also tried a hard reset, but the same thing happens, where the Apple logo shows up and then disappears.
Does anyone know what else I can try to do?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My iPhone 6 had no more storage left and therefore I was in the middle of deleting videos and photos when it suddenly shut down. It quickly turned back on after two seconds but all of my pictures were deleted. Then I started deleting some apps and messages to get more space on my phone, but it shut down again and now it won't turn on. I have already tried charging it and connecting it to iTunes but my phone does not even show up in iTunes anymore. When I try to turn it on the Apple logo shows up, as if it is going to turn on, but after some seconds it disappears and goes back to being shut down. I have also tried a hard reset, but the same thing happens, where the Apple logo shows up and then disappears.
Does anyone know what else I can try to do?

Hi, welcome to imore,

Put your phone in DFU mode (https://www.imore.com/how-to-iphone-ipad-dfu-mode?amp) and connect it to iTunes on your computer to see what happens.
If all goes well, you should be able to restore your device from a backup.

If you have any questions, please register here to our forum. We love to help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh