iPhone 5 questions/speculations

vampyren

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Only thing i am missing and been looking forward to since the first iPhone is *Wireless Syncing.

I honestly hope and pray they dont increase the size like the Desire HD. The size is just perfect so if it goes bigger even a little it will be to big in my opinion. On the other hand there are much black boarders around the screen they could take advantage on.
Ofc faster CPU+GPU is natural :D

But seriously iPhone4 is quite new and i dont think it will be old anytime soon, sure the latest Android phones might have faster CPU but in reality the end user experience is what counts and iPhone beat the crap out of all Androids. And one of the things i love with iPhone is that it dont get updated every month like HTC which make a phone every month or so. As a user i think it sucks that a phone you buy gets old after a few month.

Anyway back to topic :D one more thing i like to add to the list is USB port instead of the proprietary one but i doubt this will happen.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Only thing i am missing and been looking forward to since the first iPhone is *Wireless Syncing.

I honestly hope and pray they dont increase the size like the Desire HD. The size is just perfect so if it goes bigger even a little it will be to big in my opinion. On the other hand there are much black boarders around the screen they could take advantage on.
Ofc faster CPU+GPU is natural :D

But seriously iPhone4 is quite new and i dont think it will be old anytime soon, sure the latest Android phones might have faster CPU but in reality the end user experience is what counts and iPhone beat the crap out of all Androids. And one of the things i love with iPhone is that it dont get updated every month like HTC which make a phone every month or so. As a user i think it sucks that a phone you buy gets old after a few month.

Anyway back to topic :D one more thing i like to add to the list is USB port instead of the proprietary one but i doubt this will happen.

Since when does HTC make a new phone every month? :confused: and who says you have to go out and buy a new phone every time theres a new model.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will probably have to buy the iPhone 5 off contract due to the fact I doubt I'll have a upgrade. Does anyone know how much a iPhone goes for off contract?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77