Iphone 5 front camera not working

Nihaal06

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi,I got front camera problem(black screen) already one month ago.I changed my third screen,3months ago.but the repairman didnt place the home button well.So like im used to change small parts in my iphone.I fixed it.I also place my font camera in exact position.but ended crack my screen.Fortunately,ive my Original screen..so i took every things(front camera,earpiece and Home button) back in my original screen.everything was working find except the front facing camera.When i opened my front camera and the screen goes black and not taking pictures.I tried to unplug replug,restore,erase.etc..still the same.I went to a shop where it repairs mobile phone.I changed the battery,front facing camera flex cable(it came general) and A new screen.still the same.Thats a great disappointment.and i want a solution or if somebody had the same problem can share the solution.I have spent almost 300$ repairing this Iphone

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It’s safe to assume that somehow somewhere in the many repair attempts the front camera connector on the MOBO is damaged.

Personally, after spending the first $50 something on repairs, I’d have opted to get a newer device.

I’m sorry this has happened to you, but it’s economically not justified to spend any dollar towards repairing the iPhone 5 at this point.
I’d look for a newer device in your budget range if I were you.

You could get some money for the current device if you sold it to a repair shop, together with the other parts you already have.

darius_robin

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
If you really have to fix it, get it fixed at an Apple Store. You wouldn’t have to waste those $300 if you’d have done that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy