iPhone 4 Cases

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the case Mate Barely There made from brushed aluminum. I'm looking forward to having a sleek minimalistic case that will slide in and out of my pocket easier.. I have a case mate monsta. Which is a rubbery case. It offers great protection but I have a hard time pulling it in and out of my pockets because the rubber grips everything.. The grippy rubber is perfect when I don't want it sliding anywhere. However I hate it when my pockets keep getting pulled inside out just because I got a text. So now I will have a case that will be more for the time I want it riding in my pocket. The monsta rubbery case will be for when I require a little more protection....or when I'm wearing pants with BIG pockets...

isteveb

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a used Iphone 4. Liking it so far, but still screwing with jailbreaking & unlocking from ATT to Tmobile.
Where is the best place to get an Otterbox Defender case? I found a few on Craigslist & Ebay, but they are either sold, I get no reply or pricey (ebay).

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I just bought a used Iphone 4. Liking it so far, but still screwing with jailbreaking & unlocking from ATT to Tmobile.
Where is the best place to get an Otterbox Defender case? I found a few on Craigslist & Ebay, but they are either sold, I get no reply or pricey (ebay).

I bought mine from Amazon. I also started a free trial Amazon prime membership so 2 day shipping was free. Radio Shack and Best Buy stores were having Christmas Sales this past holiday season on them. For me with other purchases, eBay is hit or miss. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

shystechris

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering the Incipio NGP Matte case for my new white 4S. I really want the feather, but am worried about it's limited protection. I'm known for dropping my phone (cracked the screen on my 3GS). I haaaate cases, but it's definitely needed in my case. The NGP seems to protect without the bulk.
Hetherly, did you ever get the NGP? If so, how do you like it?

I think I had the first iteration and the buttons were really rigid, but I can't be certain.
I do know that the iskin solo's have a nice fit, if you're still looking.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I had an Otterbox Defender, but it's a bit too bulky to slide into my pockets. I just ordered an Element Vapor Case from Amazon. $85 with free shipping.

API4-1111-KKMU-2T.jpg

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey that's really nice... I was looking at the XTRUCASE DUO in Chrome but was hoping to find others some insight before making the purchase... The graphite is pretty nice too.

shystechris

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So I've been using the Switcheasy Eclipse (white/grey) for a month or so now. I have to say, It's probably my favorite case thus far.

Fit is excellent. Volume buttons are tactile. It has a surpriingly low profile and still adds lip protection. I only have one caveat: the grey bottom-edge gets dirty (surprisingly the white is still immaculate).

I was a huge fan of Incipio's DRX; but this one feels much smaller, in my opinion.

JRDroid

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site

You should check out the Trident Kraken AMS and the Kraken II. I have the AMS and it is a good, solid defender level case. $27 on amazon. There customer service is top notch. Mine arrived with a broken belt clip and the replacement was ready to ship an hour after I contacted them via email

saol

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I've found my simple bumper case on Bumpercase.com , now I'm looking for something better, witing for suggestions.. thanks! :)

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
check this one out! my next victim! love this color combination...

it's called xtru case pearl white duo (for iPhone 4 but i'm not so sure about the iphone 4s though, however most likely...)

it's got an ultrahard UV coating like what we have on our sunglasses today.

Rodger uploaded some pics

9291408_orig.jpg

2905426_orig.jpg

7020526_orig.jpg

Reactions: tipper32

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had numerous cases on my phone now, but my favourite is the CaseMate Barely There Brushed Aluminium. I have that with a Zagg screen protector and I find it's a great combination.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oooooooooooo Piiiiiiiiiiiink - I know it's purple, but still - new limited edition from Element. God damn them.

Vapor Pro Royal Purple iPhone Case

Click to view quoted image

:eek: O.M.G. Reeneeeeeeeee !! I know !! i know !! I saw it yesterday while I was browsing the Element site for the billionth friggin time LOL I'm sooo torn between the Epiphany, the pink Vap comp & now this one. G damn them is right.......trying to decide which one just sucksssss !!! LOL

Iphone Madness

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Iphone Casing

Hello guys, if you are looking for iphone skins, i just found out this website, and they have like alot of skins. I saw they even have solar charger cum casing. Its really cool! you should check out for yourself :D

crazyonline.shoestringmall.com

Iphone Madness

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
hi guys. just giving my thought. the other day i saw this website, they have a lot of different skins from otter and transformer skins. they even have this solar charger cum casing. its really cool. waiting for it to arrived. you should just check it out. Just sharing maybe i could be of help :)

crazyonline.shoestringmall.com

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
check this one out! my next victim! love this color combination...

it's called xtru case pearl white duo (for iPhone 4 but i'm not so sure about the iphone 4s though, however most likely...)

it's got an ultrahard UV coating like what we have on our sunglasses today.

Rodger uploaded some pics

Thanks Mrtowiee,

These look really nice and i found some really nice pictures of that white one on their site! I might have to get it. Thanks for the heads up!