iPhone 4\4s to iPhone5...

Skippy

Oct 21, 2009
Visit site
Coming from a 4s owner I feel that's worth it, altough I'm the kind of guy who likes to have the newest stuff. But I love the feel of it in my hand compare to the 4s.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
From the 4 to the 5 it's a very noticeable upgrade, even the weight ( or lack there of ) is ridiculously noticeable and has a better feel in my pocket ( though I do find myself check to see if it's actually there more often LOL ).

My wife is in absolute love with her 5 and wouldn't go back to a 4 or 4S if she were paid ( unless it was a substantial sum of money to where she could then go buy herself a 5 again and shoes, a purse and outfit to match ).

ibanana

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I went from a 8 gb iPhone 4 to a 16 gb iPhone 5. My poor phone was on its last little leg anyways, it was time to upgrade and the speed is what sold me. I didnt realize what I was getting into until I had my phone though. The speed is amazing. The battery is eh about the same as my iPhone 4 bc I leave more of the extra stuff on (location services and wifi) mainly. I also had the habit of turning off the 3g bc really I didnt use the phone off wifi much. Now that I dont have wifi at home its been quite the lifesaver!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
It almost seems imperative to upgrade :)

I do have LTE in my area and would like to see how fast it is as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S3...

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My 4S had become real slow and it would respring constantly. Even when the jailbreak was taken off. So yes my switch was well worth it. Plus I've been waiting for lte for a while. My iPad had it but not my phone (O_O). That was a problem!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Unquestionably happy...this thing is superior to the 4S in almost every way (not to say the 4S was a bad phone, besides this phone, it would be the phone i would prefer).

PlainEnvelopes

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I knew it was going to be a big jump from my 4 to my 5. I heard it would be faster then my 4. But wow, I am amazed by the speed that the 5 has. Just for that I am glad I upgraded, and the crispness of the display is great.

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
If I had a 4S, I prolly wouldn't have upgraded but since I had the 4, switched and really like it. It's faster, lighter, bigger, and Siri!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8