iPhone 2G

Limozulu

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Do you think that the iPhone 2G will have anything better than the 3G iPhone?
or will the new iPhone will have only strengths.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I really hope that the new iPhone will be at least as good in every way compared to the current/old model. Otherwise, people will complain about the new one, and there will be crazy forum wars about which is better. Other than some people not liking a slightly different size, I think the new 3G iPhone will be unquestionably better.

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Would that even make sense? No.

At least as far as common sense and rumors are concerned, there is no reason to believe in changes which detriment the phone. What are the things you love about your phone? The UI and software, speakers, camera, screen, any hardware, etc.? What "improvements" could ruin those things? We know for a fact Apple is going to improve the UI, and it makes sense to assume hardware upgrades as well. The only significant negative changes might be size and style(opinions on those would be subjective though; I want the phone to feel fuller in my hand), but we know Apple has grace so I think these fears/wishes are pre-WWDC jitters.

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
HAHAH. And I just remembered your worry is the fear Ballmer has put in consumers, totally destroying consumer confidence.

You have to remember Limozulu, retrograde products and services is a Microsoft thing, not an Apple thing.

Have no fear, Steve Jobs is here! Dunununununun! Steve! Jobs! (And Tim Cook is your Robin, or Scott Forestall, depending...)

Last edited:

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I really hope that the new iPhone will be at least as good in every way compared to the current/old model. Otherwise, people will complain about the new one, and there will be crazy forum wars about which is better. Other than some people not liking a slightly different size, I think the new 3G iPhone will be unquestionably better.
I absolutely think the new iPhone will be better than the current iPhone. When has Apple ever made a next gen product worse?

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I can see Apple taking the current iPhone and branding it the 'iPhone Classic', like they are doing with the current iPods. This would make sense and would present customers a less expensive alternative the the 3G iPhone. Some people may argue they don't want all of the 'advanced features', just the basics.

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
There's not nearly as much difference between the new and old iphones (as far as we know) as there is between the new and old ipods, so I doubt we'll see any "classic" any time soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbartzen