bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I figured I would start a thread on the iPhone 16 since it’s that time of the year again when apple is going to release their new phone.

I am always excited when a new product comes out, but being retired and on a fixed income, I just don’t run out and get the new one when it’s introduced.

Now everything has to be valued added and my iPhone 15 Pro is working perfectly as it should with zero issues. I don’t have an Apple Store here in my town in central Florida, but they do have one in Orlando and Jacksonville where my sister lives.

So once the new phone becomes available and all the early hype and I have to have it now buyers are done, I will drive down and have a look at it and decide if the upgrade is going to be worth it.

As I said in the old days, I would have just bought the new device and not even given a second thought to it, but retirement has changed that. I still excited to see what the new iPhone 16 will offer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do plan on getting one of the new iPhone Pro models, but I doubt I’ll pre-order and I know I’m not standing in a long line at an Apple Store. I’ll do what I’ve done for years - locate the one I want, buy it via the Apple Store app, schedule pickup day and time and then go and get it.

As for you being in Central Florida, you have three Apple Stores to choose from:

The Mall at Millennia
The Florida Mall
The Altamonte Mall

Don’t forget about Best Buy stores and cellular carrier stores.

Reactions: ksassy and bakron1

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I’m staying put with my 14 Pro Max aka Purple Reign as she’s doing everything that I need at the moment. I like to get a few years of enjoyment out my devices before I pay cash again. The freedom of a no contract phone lets me stay in control of when I pull the trigger. Maybe the iPhone 17 will get me excited. My best to all of you iPhone 16 upgraders. Enjoy!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I do plan on getting one of the new iPhone Pro models, but I doubt I’ll pre-order and I know I’m not standing in a long line at an Apple Store. I’ll do what I’ve done for years - locate the one I want, buy it via the Apple Store app, schedule pickup day and time and then go and get it.

As for you being in Central Florida, you have three Apple Stores to choose from:

The Mall at Millennia
The Florida Mall
The Altamonte Mall

Don’t forget about Best Buy stores and cellular carrier stores.
Thanks for the info, I will probably go to the Apple Store in Jacksonville and look at it a couple of weeks after it’s released and all the early adopters have purchased theirs.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digimarketharsh