• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Question iphone 15 pro max cases with privacy screen?

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found a case where it has a privacy screen? I found applying one to the screen and trying to use a case like a lifeproof to protect it, it just doesn't function right. Hard to swipe on anything or push on anything on screen. It creates a bubble of airspace having one on the phone plus the built in one in a case. Just been using the cheap rubber ones from walmart that just protect the sides. Even dropping it on its face cracked the privacy screen. But always liked having a lifeproof cause it is very rugged for drops etc.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
There’s a very fine line between pretty and protected. You can protect your device or you can make it pretty, but rarely (if ever) will it be pretty and protected.

There are 100’s of “privacy cases” on Amazon. I’ve tried several but none of them felt like my phone was protected. I’m currently using a QuadLock case with a Spigen privacy screen protector and this has been the best combination (for me) since I’ve had my 14PM.

It should also be noted that as a photographer, I really don’t like the 100% enclosed cases.

Reactions: Annie_M and FFR

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz