Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Deep Purple

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well….I’m not so sure I can hang with you “max” folk. Just after a week of using my phone, my hand/wrist is starting to ache . As much as I love the screen size I don’t think I can hang (there’s always that one person am I right?)

I went to the Ridge Hill Apple Store today in Yonkers and picked up a 14 Pro (same color & gig as the max I have) I just set it all up waiting for iCloud to finish downloading everything else and so far it’s much much easier to use Until I’m sure, I’ll hang onto the max till 11/6 to return it.

Oh well

Reactions: BrindawithanI

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Well….I’m not so sure I can hang with you “max” folk. Just after a week of using my phone, my hand/wrist is starting to ache . As much as I love the screen size I don’t think I can hang (there’s always that one person am I right?)

I went to the Ridge Hill Apple Store today in Yonkers and picked up a 14 Pro (same color & gig as the max I have) I just set it all up waiting for iCloud to finish downloading everything else and so far it’s much much easier to use Until I’m sure, I’ll hang onto the max till 11/6 to return it.

Oh well

Sorry to hear, I agree the Max weight does take a little getting used to. At least the Pro is essentially the same phone just a little smaller so you aren’t loosing anything.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear, I agree the Max weight does take a little getting used to. At least the Pro is essentially the same phone just a little smaller so you aren’t loosing anything.

Well….after having both phones, today was judgement day-either keep the pro max or it goes back.

So I set up the pro on Nov 1st. I was using it for a couple of days with the exception of using the pro max at night (Wi-Fi only). On Thursday I couldn’t deal with the smaller screen, so I reactivated the eSim on the pro max on Friday. I’ve been carrying it around all weekend. Yesterday I turned on the Pro and tried using it (Wi-Fi only) a few times in between using the pro max. I literally got frustrated using the smaller screen, and proceeded to start wiping the device preparing it for return.

Today, I went to Apple and returned the 2 14 Pro cases along with the 14 Pro. I’ve come to the conclusion that I really wanted the pro max, and I have adjusted to using it, that if I returned it and kept the Pro I wouldn’t be happy. Also, the battery life on the Pro was not impressive at all, I was finding myself down to 25/30% after 12hrs off the charger. With the Pro Max, I took the phone off charge today at 8am, as of now I’m still at 57%.

So I’m happy to say, I’m (again) a proud owner of the 14 Pro Max I’ve also returned 2 of the pro max cases I had for it because they were adding too much weight to the phone itself. I purchased the Otterbox Figura purple/pink swirl color case for the max which made a difference in the weight of holding the phone along with a MagSafe disk and pop socket as well

Guess I’ll be hanging with you max folk after all

f08dbbf3c056269811808dfb0ce87df2.jpg

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Well….after having both phones, today was judgement day-either keep the pro max or it goes back.

So I set up the pro on Nov 1st. I was using it for a couple of days with the exception of using the pro max at night (Wi-Fi only). On Thursday I couldn’t deal with the smaller screen, so I reactivated the eSim on the pro max on Friday. I’ve been carrying it around all weekend. Yesterday I turned on the Pro and tried using it (Wi-Fi only) a few times in between using the pro max. I literally got frustrated using the smaller screen, and proceeded to start wiping the device preparing it for return.

Today, I went to Apple and returned the 2 14 Pro cases along with the 14 Pro. I’ve come to the conclusion that I really wanted the pro max, and I have adjusted to using it, that if I returned it and kept the Pro I wouldn’t be happy. Also, the battery life on the Pro was not impressive at all, I was finding myself down to 25/30% after 12hrs off the charger. With the Pro Max, I took the phone off charge today at 8am, as of now I’m still at 57%.

So I’m happy to say, I’m (again) a proud owner of the 14 Pro Max I’ve also returned 2 of the pro max cases I had for it because they were adding too much weight to the phone itself. I purchased the Otterbox Figura purple/pink swirl color case for the max which made a difference in the weight of holding the phone along with a MagSafe disk and pop socket as well

I love that case!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

That case is so pretty

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2