iPhone 11 Pro

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered 11 pro max, pick up Friday at Apple store. I’ve never done this before so I’m not sure what the process is when I get there. Had to pick a time to be there.

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Pre-ordered 11 pro max, pick up Friday at Apple store. I’ve never done this before so I’m not sure what the process is when I get there. Had to pick a time to be there.

Pretty straight forward. You are given a window time to pick up. You can go at the time the window starts. If you can’t make it within the window you can still go anytime you want but it may take longer to get an employee to get your device for you. Have no fear...it is your reserved phone. They cannot sell it just cause you miss your window. The window is simply to make the process easier for all involved. Without a window, every pickup order would show up at the time the store opens or even lineup hours before like the old days. Lineups are for those who don’t pre-order and take a gamble on launch day. Enjoy your new phone!

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Pretty straight forward. You are given a window time to pick up. You can go at the time the window starts. If you can’t make it within the window you can still go anytime you want but it may take longer to get an employee to get your device for you. Have no fear...it is your reserved phone. They cannot sell it just cause you miss your window. The window is simply to make the process easier for all involved. Without a window, every pickup order would show up at the time the store opens or even lineup hours before like the old days. Lineups are for those who don’t pre-order and take a gamble on launch day. Enjoy your new phone!

Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

torbjornhb

Jun 28, 2018
Visit site
Really looking forward to get this phone ??????.
I just wonder... I'm using ios 13 beta on my iPhone X today. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem to set up a new phone from a backup done from a beta software. Any advice to what I should do when I want to set up the new phone?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Really looking forward to get this phone í ½í¹‚.
I just wonder... I'm using ios 13 beta on my iPhone X today. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem to set up a new phone from a backup done from a beta software. Any advice to what I should do when I want to set up the new phone?

Get the new phone, set it up as new, install the profile, update to the latest beta and restore to your backup of the iPhone X.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
regarding the naming scheme I think it makes more sense. It falls in line with their other products. I just wish both were called iPhone pro rather than iPhone pro max.
i also wish the base storage was increased to 128gb for the pros

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking of getting the regular iPhone 11 but the OLED screen really has me hyped. I have the money for the monthly payments, now I just need to convince myself to actually go for it. It's one thing to have the money, it's another to actually want to use said money. Does that make any sense?
Yes it does...

I keep telling myself that I have the money to get it. Just go ahead and get it! You'll be disappointed if you get the regular 11.
I don’t have to worry about that. If I get a new iPhone, it will definitely be an iPhone 11. The OLED display and camera means nothing to me and never did and if the iPhone 11 is the new iPhone X🅁 then it’s a win-win for me....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

Typically, there’s a rope off area for those with reservations and a genius standing by directing people to the appropriate areas in and outside the store. The overall process is pretty quick and painless.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Apart from significant (and in some cases overdue) improvements to the camera and battery, there isn’t much else in terms of big improvements.

Still, it’s a better upgrade than from the X to the XS. The new camera system does look pretty enticing...whether it beats the P30 Pro and upcoming Pixel 4 remains to be seen.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
The OLED screen of the 11 Pro should be better on battery life than the LCD screen of the regular 11 model. Remember, OLED screens only turn on the pixels that need to be turned on and if you use dark mode all the time essentially only the areas of the screen that have a color other than black will be turned on thus making for probably what will be some seriously amazing battery life.

I figure that combined with the OLED screen and dark mode you could probably get two day's worth of heavy usage on a single charge.

Bruins_CCH_4

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking of getting the regular iPhone 11 but the OLED screen really has me hyped. I have the money for the monthly payments, now I just need to convince myself to actually go for it. It's one thing to have the money, it's another to actually want to use said money. Does that make any sense?

I keep telling myself that I have the money to get it. Just go ahead and get it! You'll be disappointed if you get the regular 11.

Yes I know the dilemma because said money can be spent on other things. For me the justification comes down to the screen size. I miss the smaller form factor, so I’m willing to sell my XR for an 11 Pro.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 11 Pro 256GB in Gold is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for it. Looking forward to the screen improvements, battery boost, camera improvements and the GOLD.

Been debating on the Max but honestly....the size of my X is perfect. The Max would just be uncomfortable for me the more I think about it.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The battery life alone is worth it. XS was terrible on battery.

YESSS! Its one the biggest reasons I wanted to upgrade to the 11 Pro Max. My XS can barely an last 8-9 hour work day. I am allowed to listen to music, youtube videos, and podcasts and stuff on my job, but I have to limit it due to phone's battery rapidly dying before noon LOL.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... getting a bit frustrated here.

6f4994263943b28a109990aefea8fcfc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson