iPad (Pro) Public Beta Update Issue, any help?

Hotdogtree

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
iPad (Pro) Public Beta Update Issue

Hi,

I've got an iPad Pro that I'm trying to update to the iOS 10 Public Beta. I've registered the profile to the iPad from the beta site, the update downloads fine, but when I go to install it, the iPad restarts and displays this image on screen:

IMG_1256.JPG

I've tried turning the iPad off and on again, plugging it in, initiating the upgrade when it's plugged in, removing the profile and re-adding it, and every time I try installing the update, I just get that image on screen.

I'm sure it's something extremely obvious, but I'm not seeing the solution.

If anyone has any input I'd be very grateful.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPad (Pro) Public Beta Update Issue

I've never seen that image on any of my iOS device during an update or even during a restore. Having said that, I recommend you restore your device. Afterwards, reinstall the iOS 10 beta profile for the iPad Pro. After it reboots, go to the software update screen to update your iPad Pro. If my 9.7" iPad Pro can run Dev beta 2 without any problems, I'm sure yours can do the same with the public beta.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I think that screen meant that your battery was less than 50% when you were updating and that you need to plug it in, so it has enough charge to perform the process.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77