iPad 3 coming in March...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
ipad 2 resolution: 1024x768
ipad 3 resolution: 2048x1536

Maybe people are just seeing "retina" all over the place without appreciating what a huge deal this is. Or they'll just need to see it in action. There will be no other 10" quality screen like this available. And for 499 possibly? Sell that ipad 2 and you'll only need to spend a hundred or two at most. Better not visit any apple stores after the launch, you won't be able to view your old ipad without thinking it looks like garbage.

The other updates would just be icing on the cake.

It is a world of difference.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ipad 2 resolution: 1024x768
ipad 3 resolution: 2048x1536

Maybe people are just seeing "retina" all over the place without appreciating what a huge deal this is. Or they'll just need to see it in action. There will be no other 10" quality screen like this available. And for 499 possibly? Sell that ipad 2 and you'll only need to spend a hundred or two at most. Better not visit any apple stores after the launch, you won't be able to view your old ipad without thinking it looks like garbage.

The other updates would just be icing on the cake.

In no way am I saying that the new iPad isn't better than the current version. Whether it has a retina display, a faster processor and better camera is irrelevant in my situation. I am thoroughly pleased with the iPad 2 and for my usage, it is more than sufficient. Buying an iPad 3 or whatever it will be called would be overkill for 'me'. That's all I'm saying.

Just Me, D

Reactions: taylorz_412

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Traditionally, we used to wait until a product has been announced, then we'd talk about it- but people are just blogging from their imaginations at this point. That's why I don't trust news sources anymore.

What has Apple said about an iPad 3? .................. So why do we have 1 million stories about it?

Unless Apple says something, it doesn't exist.

I can't wait to see the look on their faces when March comes around and reality sets in. It was so funny when it happened with the iPhone 5 so we need more news about your fictional device! . :D

Awww...u mad?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77