iOS 9.1 released

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
What?!! Game Center not launching is a feature that doesn't need to be fixed. In fact I'd pay extra for a release that permanently disables Game Center! I also update my 6S but haven't played around with it much.

And now that I've just installed 9.1, I get to enjoy that nag message at least three more times. :talk-hand:

Updated my iPad Air 2. I just played the only game I have on it and Game Center didn't appear when I started the game.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Updated about 2 hrs ago. Will report back as I use it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I am very pleased with this update. Now my iPhone 6 Plus is acting like an iPhone should; smooth, fluid, etc. iOS 9.0 frustrated me to no end, it made my iPhone 6 Plus run like an under powered Android and that's bad!

iOS 9.1 has restored my faith in the iOS platform. :)

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Very smooth update, phone is very smooth & fluid. Settings bug is there still, but I'm kinda use to it by now lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Anyone using whatsapp noticed that quick reply is now available. Whatsapp hasn't updated so I'm thinking it had to do with 9.1?

Whatsapp updated a few days ago. I've been using the quick reply for a week now with 9.1 beta 5. You couldn't with 9.0.2 but now with 9.1 everyone finally can use that option

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77