iOS 8 Beta 3 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Apple seems to have completed their server-side wipe. Photos no longer showing gigs of data space that isn't there. REJOICE! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned that beta 3 adds WiFi calling for T-Mobile users.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Two things I noticed. When editing a picture, the auto enhance was moved to the left side instead of being over the picture and left of done. Second, when sliding left on a message from the lockscreen, it has an x button instead of "Mark as Read" button.

4a8u2epa.jpg

za5e7ape.jpg

After using for a couple hours, beta 3 seems very stable for me and fixes some of my beta 2 complaints, such as camera not working when open from lockscreen.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

am I mistaken or is something new about the landscape keyboard? Can't put my finger on it, but it seems different to me.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
@melbsteve

Not that I can notice. But interesting that you have a globe when the icon is a smiley face with QuickType is enabled.

Last edited:

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone experiencing any problems connecting to mobile data since upgrading to beta 3? I'm on O2 UK and since updating a few hours ago, no apps or browser seems to be able to connect to the internet. Strangely I have received iMessages.

Thanks, Ste

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Took my normal route home today. With Beta 2 the iPhone would wipe the APN settings and I would have to reboot. Today with Beta 3 it did not do that. I decided to drive a little further out to places where I know it would drop the settings requiring a reboot. It did not drop my settings. Looks like Beta 3 fixed that. THANK GOODNESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77