iOS 7 Release date September 18th

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
FAST download, took about 8-seconds. Installing, will be nice to get my music and and photos back.

Update: Install was fast, clean, sync was good, everything back to where it was. Nice.

Last edited:

mapleleaf

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
It looks like it might be working on my iphone 5, but not on the ipad mini...keep getting the error. I started them both at the same time.

I gave up on the Mini for now - the iphone is at the preparing update phase.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I turned my iPad off, and an only doing 1 at a time. I only have a DSL connection, and did not want a lot of competition between devices.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the same error on my wife's iPhone 4S and my iPad. Guess I'll let things calm down a few days before I try again. At least I got my iPhone 5 updated---love it. Gonna have to play with it a while to figure everything out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Why in the H--- did everyone say update iTunes to the newest version, before iPhone update, well I did the update and iTunes never showed iPhone update. I updated my iPhone 5 by using Wi-Fi. Bummer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A_MCCARTER3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
NEED HELP!
I have the iphone 4 2 gb.
I downloaded ios 7 two nights ago online.
My iTunes isn't compatible with my iphone when I plug it in, so I cant use iTunes at all, and I want to downgrade to ios 6.1.3 again but all the link on youtube are down right now.
WTF do I do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77