iOS 16.5 developer beta 3

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
So far it’s fixed my Wi-Fi cellular data issues. Been turning the one off that I was not using to get it to work. On Wi-Fi turn cellular off, on cellular turn Wi-Fi off.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
So far it’s fixed my Wi-Fi cellular data issues. Been turning the one off that I was not using to get it to work. On Wi-Fi turn cellular off, on cellular turn Wi-Fi off.

I had the issue for 1 day with beta 2 but then restarted my phone fixed that issue. It only restarted cause my phone died lol

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the issue for 1 day with beta 2 but then restarted my phone fixed that issue. It only restarted cause my phone died lol

Ya rebooting reset network was just a temporary help. Found it was faster just to toggle them. Beta two was a long time before 3. Lol.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Ya rebooting reset network was just a temporary help. Found it was faster just to toggle them. Beta two was a long time before 3. Lol.

Yea so far no problems with this update for me everything is a lot smoother and seems Alittle faster on loading things so now only time will tell if anything else pops up broken lol

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I installed the newest dev beta while in a Slack huddle at the office. No issues thus far.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Lol first time using my iPhone for normal call. Other user could not hear me. I had to put on my AirPod.

Not heard of that happening to anyone else so far and I haven’t had that issue either. Have u tried turning the phone off and back on as that seems to fix most issues.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Not heard of that happening to anyone else so far and I haven’t had that issue either. Have u tried turning the phone off and back on as that seems to fix most issues.

So I bought it to apple. Tested it and the rear microphone that’s with the lenses on my 14 pro failed. They restored to 16.4.1 and still failed, they don’t know if it was a beta issue. Never dropped and still looks brand new. Fixed under warranty. they replaced rear system, TrueDepth camera, and battery-basically everything inside the phone.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
So I bought it to apple. Tested it and the rear microphone that’s with the lenses on my 14 pro failed. They restored to 16.4.1 and still failed, they don’t know if it was a beta issue. Never dropped and still looks brand new. Fixed under warranty. they replaced rear system, TrueDepth camera, and battery-basically everything inside the phone.

Who knows then could of just been a defective part

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Who knows then could of just been a defective part

They would not tell me either way. But hope don’t happen again. $649 repair. Think with higher price quality would be better. Probably something to do with the camera bug, ya update fixed but this is probably the aftermath off it.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
They would not tell me either way. But hope don’t happen again. $649 repair. Think with higher price quality would be better. Probably something to do with the camera bug, ya update fixed but this is probably the aftermath off it.

Yea you would think but with all the internals being mass produced could cause some with defects or it could of been that camera bug that caused it also we will never know