If you're having problems unlocking games to full version - read on.

anon(9424572)

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
If you find you have problems unlocking games to the full version then try changing your clock to 24 hour format.
I had problems with certain Big Fish games which became all BF games after one of the OS updates, I had to reset all settings to get the game to unlock which was a pain so decided to troubleshoot what exactly was causing the problem, turned out to be the clock setting as it was on 12 hour format, changed to 24 hr & all games unlocked, tested by using a disc cleaner app which removed the unlock & changed the time back to 12 hr & had problems again, ran the cleaner & changed back to 24 hr & everything OK again. Not had problems with new BF games since. :yes:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't see why that should make a difference unless it's something that the developer needs to fix with an update...

anon(9424572)

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I agree but Bif Fish need to ask themselves is the problem with every game or is there something wrong with their unlock process. It's just strange that the problem was corrected after changing the time & that I can replicate the problem just by changing back to 12 hour format.