I suppose I should introduce myself...

iamtim

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
So, I'm Tim. I'm a technology enthusiast and a database administrator/web programmer by trade.

When the iPhone first launched, my company was a BlackBerry shop; I had an 8700G, if memory serves. When the 3G was released, my boss and I both switched over from BlackBerry to the iPhone 3G which started a several year long migration off of BlackBerry. I've owned the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5S. But I like to play with other phones as well; I've also owned a Verizon VX6900, Palm Centro, Samsung Captivate, BlackBerry Bold 9000, T-Mobile G1, HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 520, Nokia Lumia 820, and Nokia Lumia 920.

I owned an iPad Mini for a while, but I don't like the way iOS scales up to a bigger device. I'm currently using a Surface RT for my tablet needs, and it's a good match.

Many years ago I spent some time on the Crackberry forums, but as of late I've been seen on the Windows Central forums. Since I've pretty much settled on the iPhone as my default phone, I figured I should spend some time on the iMore forums.

So, here I am. Hi.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson