Long and I mean long time Android user has arrived.

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
the last iPhone I ever used was the Iphone 3gs. I've been using blackberry and then full Android after the bold. I have been using the pro max for about two weeks now and man I think I might stick with iPhone for a while. I'm loving this hardware and aoftware. It's also working well with my Google ecosystem (nest thermostat cameras and hubs. but it works even best when pairee with my iPad and MacBook pro. So far no huge complaints feels nice and smooth. I'm sorry it took so long to arrive lol

bcbbanga4l

Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: looking and I mean long time Android user has arrived.

Title should say long and I mean long time Android user. Not looking lol it won't let me edit

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: looking and I mean long time Android user has arrived.

Title should say long and I mean long time Android user. Not looking lol it won't let me edit

I went ahead and edited the thread title for you. With that being said, welcome to the iMore Forums....;)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
the last iPhone I ever used was the Iphone 3gs. I've been using blackberry and then full Android after the bold. I have been using the pro max for about two weeks now and man I think I might stick with iPhone for a while. I'm loving this hardware and aoftware. It's also working well with my Google ecosystem (nest thermostat cameras and hubs. but it works even best when pairee with my iPad and MacBook pro. So far no huge complaints feels nice and smooth. I'm sorry it took so long to arrive lol

Welcome back from your Android sabbatical, and congratulations on your new iPhone. Welcome to iMore! It's good to have you here!

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Same here. I hate the android v iphone rivalry. Both are great from my experience. I have no regrets buying an iphone although i do feel there is a little better value to be had when your buying an android device. Thankfully i didnt pay full price for my pro max. I do miss the customisations options that android offers me and i think i prefer how notifications work on android too but neither is a deal breaker. Likewise its a little disappointing that some of the live streaming apps available on android cant be downloaded on ios but not a huge deal as i rarely use them. Lots of other things of course that i prefer about the iphone. Happy over all

munnarg

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Jumping in to say another long time Android user (currently rocking S10+) switched to an 11 Pro Max about a week ago, and I can't seem to put it down at all. Everything just works so well together that I'm seriously considering keeping it long term. My wife has been an iPhone user for many years so I figured I'd give it shot. Definitely liking what I'm seeing for sure.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jumping in to say another long time Android user (currently rocking S10+) switched to an 11 Pro Max about a week ago, and I can't seem to put it down at all. Everything just works so well together that I'm seriously considering keeping it long term. My wife has been an iPhone user for many years so I figured I'd give it shot. Definitely liking what I'm seeing for sure.

Outstanding!....Please let us know if you need any assistance or advice in regard to your new iPhone. In the meantime, welcome to iMore ... ;)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the fold!

I flip flop between the two ecosystems, depending on my needs. However, due to the amount of swearing and general frustration I had with my Samsung Galaxy S10+, my wife has forbidden me from swapping back to Android.

My 11 Pro Max is just amazing and I can't wait for iOS 14 to drop. I don't have a Mac (PC lad here forever and always) but I do have a cheapo 2018 iPad 9.7" and it's still good.

I'd love a new iPad Pro but right now cost of that outweighs my need for the better device, so i'm stuck with the 9.7" iPad which is acceptable for my needs.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Welcome to iMore! It’s nice to meet you! Is your wife on iMore as well?

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Same. I haven't been on an Android phone since January and I don't miss it. I'm really looking forward to iOS 14 when we get widgets and an app drawer. Then there'll never be a need for Android ever again in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR