• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

I Said Goodbye to Android Yesterday

ellegee60

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Hello!

I recently snagged my first-ever Mac (a 2017 MacBook Air) from Amazon and I fell so in love with it, I jumped ship from Android and purchased the iPhone 11. I really had not considered moving to iOS from Android (again), but as I have been learning my way around my new Mac, I couldn't stop thinking about how great would it be to have an iPhone, too! I was on iOS for just a couple years when the 4s was launched, but went back to Android and have been there ever since. Ironically, it was Jerry Hildenbrand from Android Central who tweeted about the deal on the Mac, so I guess I should thank him, haha!

Anyway, I'm just a 59 year old former stay-at-home mom who happens to love technology!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. :smile:

Last edited:

ellegee60

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Thank you! I had to edit my original post just now because I neglected to say that I purchased the iPhone 11, haha. I'm loving it!

ellegee60

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
Thanks, everyone! I'm currently reading through the threads on the iPhone 11 Forum - trying to learn all the things! :biggrin:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations and welcome to iMore! It’s great to meet you. One of the cool things about Apple is their ”Today at Apple” program. It’s a series on free (to anyone with an Apple I.D.) training workshops, which take place at all Apple Stores. Topics include many Apple devices as well as things like photography, etc.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyville01