• Never

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I would go for the Product RED colour. It's a brand new colour and really makes the iPhone stand out 😃 it's also nice to know that part of the money is going to a charity.

The Gold is definitely nice, and would love it to but I think Red is the winner this time.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Odd. The title is about iPhone red vs gold but the poll is "DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR I PHONE". Anyway, never a problem with my current iPhone 6s+ and red would be my choice between the two, probably.

yanyan02

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
I would really choose the red one because its kinda classy and have the elegant looks. And I think it is free from smudges.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Both are nice. If they were the same price, I would go for the red. It's a little unique and also beautiful.

Edit: The gold is too, just the red is more unique to me. Also it's the only iphone with a white face that has that antenna line blend going on.

Last edited:

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't get the topic of this thread in relation to the poll. What do those two colors have anything to do with whether someone has had problems with their iPhone???

Anyway, I vote for Gold. I love the red but don't care for the white faceplate and silver ring (instead of red) around the Home button. The Gold is lovely.

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
If you carefully blend them, you could get Rose Gold :p

Go for Red. Will look different than most of the iPhones and also it looks good too :)

I personally like frost white, which Apple doesn't make.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l6onn44vy