I like FineWoven and I don’t care who knows it

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I read an article about these and they would seem to be if nothing else, difficult to keep clean !
That’s what I’m thinking. I watched the largest episode of “iOS Today” and Mikah Sargent (a former iMore writer/contributor) has one of the new FineWoven bands. Years ago, he wrote an excellent article about the cleaning and maintenance of a variety of Apple Watch bands. I’m hoping he’ll write a similar one for the new FineWoven bands.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
That’s what I’m thinking. I watched the largest episode of “iOS Today” and Mikah Sargent (a former iMore writer/contributor) has one of the new FineWoven bands. Years ago, he wrote an excellent article about the cleaning and maintenance of a variety of Apple Watch bands. I’m hoping he’ll write a similar one for the new FineWoven bands.

I don’t know about you, but I cook, and handle sticky things at work. And occasionally put my phone down without microscopically examining where I’m putting it ! Silicone cases do fine for me, leather not so much, I only like the kind of leather that you oil or saddle soap. Anyway the leather thing is weird, they don’t make skinless cows and pigs, and most of us are going to keep eating them !

Reactions: FFR

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I picked one up, to be honest I prefer leather but the fine woven case isn’t terrible.

Iconoclysm

Oct 23, 2019
Visit site
I found myself hating it for no other reason than watching people destroy them...despite having one in my possession with no problems. I had to remind myself that leather cases are also susceptible to all the same issues with scratching and whatnot, you just care less about that. I've decided to wait until something actually goes wrong before I hate the case lol.

Reactions: Annie_M

Numerati

Feb 19, 2021
Visit site
I found myself hating it for no other reason than watching people destroy them...despite having one in my possession with no problems. I had to remind myself that leather cases are also susceptible to all the same issues with scratching and whatnot, you just care less about that. I've decided to wait until something actually goes wrong before I hate the case lol.

I also do not understand all the hate for fine woven. For me it is the best feeling (in hand) case Apple has ever made.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup