I am staying with iOS 6 out because of iOS 7 issues with contacts sharing and other issues

charles333

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm in Ios 6 hold out because of iOS 7 issues with contacts sharing and other issues

When I receive a voicemail and want to share it with my sales people
I can't share the complete Number as a contact contact unless it is saved in my phone As a contact
I can only copy and paste it into a message that's already been created for 2 or 3 or 4 or five of my employees Which is a huge difference in time and just being able on my IOs 6 phone to share the number as a contact and put the message just a huge waste of my. Very precious time
also When I go back-and-forth to my contacts to other applications it always starts back off at "A"
rather than where I left off be it at G Or M Or Z as the IOS 6 Software does
There are other issues such as not being able to see the screen as well and the colors seem to be more inverted then with the iOS 6 software

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay. I didn't see a question in there so I assume you just wanted to vent a little....:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Charles. I'm sorry you're having issues. Please let us know if you have a specific question. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni