How to find out screentime for Messenger on Samsung S9

helpplease229

Jan 26, 2021
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So for some reason my Facebook showed that I was online at 2am in the morning the other night!

I was not online and can see that my account hasnt been hacked. I'm sure it is a glitch but I want to prove to a friend that I wasnt actually online. On their phone they are able to old down on the messenger app and it comes up with an option which is screentime which shows what times you log on and for how long. I've tried this on my phone which is a samsung S9 and the options are far more basic, I can't seem to find anything that is the same. What can I do!

I have gone on Facebook itself, that is linked to my messenger, and it shows a chart but it isn't very specific. If I logged onto my account using the other persons phone will it be able to show me using the screen time option he has.

What do I do?! Help please!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So for some reason my Facebook showed that I was online at 2am in the morning the other night!

I was not online and can see that my account hasnt been hacked. I'm sure it is a glitch but I want to prove to a friend that I wasnt actually online. On their phone they are able to old down on the messenger app and it comes up with an option which is screentime which shows what times you log on and for how long. I've tried this on my phone which is a samsung S9 and the options are far more basic, I can't seem to find anything that is the same. What can I do!

I have gone on Facebook itself, that is linked to my messenger, and it shows a chart but it isn't very specific. If I logged onto my account using the other persons phone will it be able to show me using the screen time option he has.

What do I do?! Help please!

Hello and welcome to iMore. I'm sorry you are experiencing these difficulties. However, this forum is about Apple Products, and you may find more help on our sister forum Android Central. And of course, Facebook Support would be a good option as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2