How to add ringtones in iTunes 11.1 for iPhone5

Ebaneeezor

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Cant seem to figure out how to get these new Jarvis ringtones/tones into my iPhone 5 - it used to be just select iPhone from the left menu and drag drop to Ringtone's.... don't see that anymore....

Anyone figure that out?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Cant seem to figure out how to get these new Jarvis ringtones/tones into my iPhone 5 - it used to be just select iPhone from the left menu and drag drop to Ringtone's.... don't see that anymore....

Anyone figure that out?

Go to VIEW on the menu bar and enable SIDEBAR. Or click on the [device name] on the upper right corner of the screen, near the [iTunes Store] link

Ebaneeezor

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! That was very helpful - I have been looking for that sidebar :). However I still do not see a way to import/drag and drop ringtones into iTunes to sync to my iPhone - more specifically the Jarvis ringtones you download from the app.

Ebaneeezor

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Update - adding the ringtone works perfect on a Mac, but I would have to erase and sync to the Mac :( so the real issue is how to accomplish this on a PC.

Ebaneeezor

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Another update - Got it figured out - its a process for sure on PC

Had to convert aac to mr4, then I was able to add file to library, (ensure that tones was selected in preference's), then was able to sync tones to iPhone

Thanks for the help :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh