• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

How many new "TiPb" members since Verizon's announcement on 1/11/11 ?

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just out of "stupid curiosity" . . wondering if a TiPb staff member can post approximate number of new "TiPb" users since yesterday's verizon iPhone announcement.

I happen to be a blackberry user ("crackberry" member) and have been "visiting" TiPb for iPhone info for quite a long time (wishing I could have a Verizon iPhone). I created a TiPb profile yesterday and joined this community.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dittos on being a 'crackberry' user coming over in anticipation - I signed up a couple weeks ago in anticipation of yesterday. :)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here! I've been visiting here for a long time but never made an account until yesterday, the day I found out that my Verizon iPhone dream had come true, haha :) I've been a crackberry user and have a 9650 which I will be giving up gladly for the new iPhone.

Last edited:

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i was a droid user and would check out this site every now and then but will be getting the iphone and am now a member here. Love all the helpful things on this site im sure i will be on here frequently if I have any issues or questions once i get the iphone

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Crackberry to Android Central, now I'm here... haha always read a lil here on the iPad or aTV... iOS is taking over my life!

allaboutpunky

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I started with Blackberry and Crackberry, moved on to Android and Android Central and Now I am here, where I have always wanted to be. Some may think its crazy, but I have been hoping for an Iphone ever since they came to ATT.

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I made that jump from crack berry.com to android central.com last year when the droid. I got a 32g iPad so of course I jumped to another sister site Tipb.com. I stay active in all 3 because I own a cellphone shop as well and have an online store. These sites are awesome resources!

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Joined yesterday too. I'm now a member of three parts of The Smartphone Network(Crackberry first for my Curve 8330,then Android Central,and now TiPb.) Always good to hear different perspectives. :D

ABQMD

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Joined 2 wks ago in anticipation of getting either a Verizon or ATT iPhone. I've been a long-time PreCentral member, coming from a Sprint Palm Pre I've had since 6/6/09.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz