How do you feel about Pay not coming to Walmart or Best Buy?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It's a excellent device and a fantastic platform. Apple is going to bring Apple Pay to the mainstream in the US in a way that BlackBerry never did, and it will benefit everyone, even people who don't use iPhones because it will raise awareness. Not sure how Google Walket is doing. But I think Apple Pay will rock.
As far as Walmart, meh....I'm not bothered that they won't support it. But Best Buy....I wish they'd come on board. I shop there a lot.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There's a difference between being a passionate fan and playing both sides...but to be honest, who really cares about that anyways? If you want to be tech-schitzophrenic, that's on you. At least have the dignity to admit to it though if it's online for everyone to see and read...trying to chalk it up to being "opinionated women" is one of the worst excuses for it I've ever read...especially when the person denies even doing it at all when called out on it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, any kind of NFC payment over here in the UK is a total gimmick. We're not getting Apple Pay until next year at the earliest as Apple hasn't yet put any contracts with providers in place over here I believe. There are a few places over here that have NFC payments but they don't advertise it, so hardly anyone uses it.

I've never used NFC on any of my Android phones as i've only found two places that have had it, one is my local train, to download an app for a company i'm not interested in and the other was in New York on an advert billboard at a bus stop, so that doesn't count.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It doesn't bother me that Apple Pay won't come to Best Buy or Walmart immediately considering that I don't regularly shop at those places anyway.

The two places I care most about doing Apple Pay are my gas stations I frequent and 7-11. Yes, 7-11. I go to 7-11 at least once a day and Apple Pay would be a godsend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1