• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

How do I recover the lost icon for an app downloaded to my iPad Air 2?

I

iMore Question

I downloaded the Costco app, but when I tried to move it, I lost it. I accidentally dropped it on top of my Walmart icon. A box appeared called "Lifestyle" with both the Walmart and Costco icons in the box. I moved the Costco icon out of the box, and it disappeared! Thank you in advance for your help.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the Costco app, but when I tried to move it, I lost it. I accidentally dropped it on top of my Walmart icon. A box appeared called "Lifestyle" with both the Walmart and Costco icons in the box. I moved the Costco icon out of the box, and it disappeared! Thank you in advance for your help.

Use Spotlight to locate it. Pull down on a blank spot on your screen and enter Costco in the search box. It it's in a (different) folder, that folder name will be listed on the right side of the search results list.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman