How do I get my iPad Mini to take the latest iOS software download? I'm stuck on 9.3.5 (13g36)

I

iMore Question

I haven't been able to take a download of iOS software on my iPad since 9.3.5 was loaded, when I check for upgrades it says I am "up-to-date" which is not true,
how do I force a download of the latest iOS and then continue to get the offers from Apple to download the latest software update for my machine?

Danskit

Jan 29, 2019
Visit site
I haven't been able to take a download of iOS software on my iPad since 5.1.1was loaded, when I check for upgrades it says I am "up-to-date" which is not true,
how do I force a download of the latest iOS and then continue to get the offers from Apple to download the latest software update for my machine?
pls

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to take a download of iOS software on my iPad since 9.3.5 was loaded, when I check for upgrades it says I am "up-to-date" which is not true,

I assume you have the original iPad Mini model. If so, the iOS version cannot be upgraded beyond iOS 9.3.5.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredSmall