How Do I Adjust The Height of the Lockscreen clock widget?

bwfcrus

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a winterboard lockscreen theme, I've had a look in ifile but a could never guess what to change to move the date and time widget to the bottom off the lock screen, anyone know?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a winterboard lockscreen theme, I've had a look in ifile but a could never guess what to change to move the date and time widget to the bottom off the lock screen, anyone know?

iWidgets can be moved around anywhere on the screen. If you're looking to move the clock and date on the LS, you have to make changes in the CSS file.

bwfcrus

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Can you Tell me more? Like what to edit? I just want to move the custom clock and date that comes with a theme, as well as the weather widget if possible, not the stock clock.

For example,
Move these widgets to the bottom of this pageImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376342456.837411.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you Tell me more? Like what to edit? I just want to move the custom clock and date that comes with a theme, as well as the weather widget if possible, not the stock clock.

For example,
Move these widgets to the bottom of this pageView attachment 36370

Do you know how to view the contents of the theme folder?

If so, you need to find the theme and look for either the LockBackground.html file or a .css file (different themers handle this different ways).
In that file you'll need to alter the position values until you get the elements where you want them to be.

You're looking for something like this (of course it won't look exactly the same since all themes are different):

Code:
#hours {

position:absolute;

left:0;

top:309px;

width:58px;

text-align:right;

}

#minutes {

position:absolute;

left:67px;

top:309px;

text-align:left;

}

You need to adjust the top/left/right values until you get what you want.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travishoang