How Did You Feel When You Got Your First iPhone?

OrbitualNoob

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I was actually "the Apple hater" of the group... I hated everything about Apple intensely, until iOS 7 came out. The looks attracted me, so I played around with someone else's iPhone, and yeah... I traded my Huawei Ascend P6 for an iPhone 4S a few weeks later. Had to get used to the much tinier screen, but I couldn't be happier. I was ashamed to admit I got an iPhone, though.

Sent from a phone using an app.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
My first iPhone and smartphone was the 64 GB iPhone 4S, which I got in December 2011. Before that I was on T-Mobile with my parents. All of us had cheap Samsung/Motorola/LG flip phones and we were on a family plan. When I bought the 4S, I switched to Verizon. I then was the only one on the Verizon plan and my parents were still on T-Mobile with flip phones. Then in March 2013 I got the iPhone 5. At that point in around May my parents came onto my Verizon plan and got the iPhone 4 (my dad's phone) and the 4S (my mom's phone). Back then, I wasn't into anything tech unlike now. Now, I am on the iPhone 5s, and I follow Apple tech news every day.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

jian158

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
First phone and first iPhone is the 32GB 5c. Very excited. Happy and couldn't get off it. Got it on sales. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5C using iMore Forums ;)

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I came from Android, and was immediately impressed with how smooth and clean iOS is.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

davenpj

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I got the 4s in November and I always wanted a iphone it's a older device it has it's issues but I love the Eco system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It didn't do much back then but to be honest it look like the sleekest consumer device I have seen. Music on it rocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AmandaKess22

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the original iPhone which seems like a million years ago now. It felt incredible. No one had ever seen anything like it when it came out and it blew my mind that I essentially had a supercomputer in the palm of my hand.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My first iPhone was the 3G. I wanted the original iPhone, but I let the salesperson at AT&T talk me into the HTC Tilt instead. I have always regretted not getting the original iPhone. The Tilt was a piece of junk. I remember when in got the 3G, I thought it was the most beautiful device I had ever seen. It was extremely fast compared to any other smartphone I had experienced. I do remember thinking how awesome the video playback was on it. I did have a very difficult time with the keyboard though. I was a lot better with the Tilt and my BlackBerry.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My first iOS device was the touch, but my first iPhone was the 4S... Best phone to date nothing compares!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My first iPhone and smartphone was the 64 GB iPhone 4S, which I got in December 2011. Before that I was on T-Mobile with my parents. All of us had cheap Samsung/Motorola/LG flip phones and we were on a family plan. When I bought the 4S, I switched to Verizon. I then was the only one on the Verizon plan and my parents were still on T-Mobile with flip phones. Then in March 2013 I got the iPhone 5. At that point in around May my parents came onto my Verizon plan and got the iPhone 4 (my dad's phone) and the 4S (my mom's phone). Back then, I wasn't into anything tech unlike now. Now, I am on the iPhone 5s, and I follow Apple tech news every day.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s 64 GB or Space Grey iPad Air 128 GB WiFi + Cellular. Both devices using VZW 4G LTE and running iOS 7.1 .

Same i was with my parents on tmobile once i left tmobile went straight to ATT! And got the 4S!

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S using iMore Forums

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Relieved. I came from a sh*tty Android and when I got the 5s, I never felt happier. No more lagging, no more shutting off, no more freezing, etc, it was very reliable. I still like Android but the iPhone is just the best overall smartphone. It just works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4