How can I play music in my car?

jgenco78

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
We upgraded our phones from the 6s to the XR yesterday. Our car does not support car play, Bluetooth does not support audio, and there is no aux out on the phone that can be used. How can we play music from the phone through the car? Is there an adapter or something that can be used? Thanks for your help.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Is there a 3.5mm audio in jack in the car?

I've used this one in the past and it worked just fine:
https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetoo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3106142

Also, didn't the new phone come with a lightning to audio adapter? You can use that.

No, iPhones this year no longer come with the adapter.

We upgraded our phones from the 6s to the XR yesterday. Our car does not support car play, Bluetooth does not support audio, and there is no aux out on the phone that can be used. How can we play music from the phone through the car? Is there an adapter or something that can be used? Thanks for your help.

Apple sells the lightning to 3.5mm adapter for $9. There are other options out there that allow you to charge your phone at the same time. If your vehicle does not have an auxiliary 3.5mm jack then are other options that allow you to play your music over a radio station.

jgenco78

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Did the music come through all your speakers or just one? I’ve heard that using adapters it comes through as mono. Is that true?

Music came through all speakers. That's what the audio input jack does, it connects a sound source to an aux input on your stereo and uses all the speakers in your car.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad