Hope this on the right forums advice

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6. My name is Val and I live In I leave in Memphis Tennessee. I am a 55 years old. I would love to get to know you guys and gals. No games please keep it clean. Regardless of what device you have. I would love to hear from you. Moderates and Ambassadors too. Love to hear from you. PM if you prefer. please share your thoughts and knowledge. Hope I didn't place this in the forums.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hope this on the right forums advice.

I have a iPhone 6. My name is Val and I live In I leave in Memphis Tennessee. I am a 55 years old. I would love to get to know you guys and gals. No games please keep it clean. Regardless of what device you have. I would love to hear from you. Moderates and Ambassadors too. Love to hear from you. PM if you prefer. please share your thoughts and knowledge. Hope I didn't place this in the forums.

Well, I'd say "welcome", but I know you've been around here for a while now... so, well, whatever you say instead of "welcome" to someone who's been here a while. :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't really say welcome since you've been here for a couple of years. How about just "hi" it's nice to meet you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I, too, am a part of Club 50 (laughing) so welcoming a fellow member is enjoyable to me.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen. Thanks for responding. Been around for quite a while. Just hoping to meet new people, places and to learn new things. I enjoy my time on the forums as I am an extremely private person. Some what a recluse and a hermit. I enjoy the debates, politics and the humor that I find here. At least 12 hours of my day is spent enjoying Tapatalk. So I will be listening and learning and hope to meet good people as well. I'm always around. Enjoy

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson