cherrycherryc

Apr 25, 2018
Visit site
I’m CherrycherryC! I’m from the south, as y’all call tell by all the y’alls 🙃
I have an iPhone 7 right now I’m always considering the 8 plus. I’ve been with Apple since my first iPod Nano back in 2006. I spent my fair share of years using both my Apple iPods and Blackberry for mobile! My whole fam was Blackberry pearl strong for a few years! Since letting go of my Blackberry - I actually threw it away mistakenly, but the universe knew what it was doing 😕 - I’ve been a part of the Apple family!

I guess that’s me and my mobile history! Thanks for having me 😊

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I’m CherrycherryC! I’m from the south, as y’all call tell by all the y’alls
I have an iPhone 7 right now I’m always considering the 8 plus. I’ve been with Apple since my first iPod Nano back in 2006. I spent my fair share of years using both my Apple iPods and Blackberry for mobile! My whole fam was Blackberry pearl strong for a few years! Since letting go of my Blackberry - I actually threw it away mistakenly, but the universe knew what it was doing - I’ve been a part of the Apple family!

I guess that’s me and my mobile history! Thanks for having me

Welcome to iMore! I had a blackberry before the iPhone 3G. I miss the keyboard sometimes but that’s about it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m CherrycherryC! I’m from the south, as y’all call tell by all the y’alls ??????
I have an iPhone 7 right now I’m always considering the 8 plus. I’ve been with Apple since my first iPod Nano back in 2006. I spent my fair share of years using both my Apple iPods and Blackberry for mobile! My whole fam was Blackberry pearl strong for a few years! Since letting go of my Blackberry - I actually threw it away mistakenly, but the universe knew what it was doing ?????? - I’ve been a part of the Apple family!

I guess that’s me and my mobile history! Thanks for having me ??????

Greetings and salutations, @cherrycherryc. Welcome to iMore. I hope y'all (I'm in the south also) have a good time here.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Welcome to iMore :D

The 8 isn’t an incremental upgrade over the 7. It’s more like a 7s (although that wireless charging got me haha!). The 7 will still be supported for a few years so you’d be good even if you decided to keep it for a while.

My brother was a hardcore Blackberry user. I was a Symbian one before my iPhone 4s, haha! Never liked the physical keyboard, especially with acrylic nails

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I’m CherrycherryC! I’m from the south, as y’all call tell by all the y’alls 🙃
I have an iPhone 7 right now I’m always considering the 8 plus. I’ve been with Apple since my first iPod Nano back in 2006. I spent my fair share of years using both my Apple iPods and Blackberry for mobile! My whole fam was Blackberry pearl strong for a few years! Since letting go of my Blackberry - I actually threw it away mistakenly, but the universe knew what it was doing 😕 - I’ve been a part of the Apple family!

I guess that’s me and my mobile history! Thanks for having me 😊

Welcome to iMore!

My mobile history includes a whole lotta stuff, Blackberrys included... Curve 8330, then on to some Bold model I never really liked, then the old Windows Mobile (6.something), then back and forth between Android and iOS for a while until I finally settled on iOS permanently last year with an iPhone 7 (since upgraded to an 8 Plus).

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi CherrycherryC, welcome! Enjoy the site and ask any questions...a LOT of friendly members willing to answer any questions that you may have.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picxartsapp