• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Hey-o!

Aoide

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I'm Aoide! I've been using Apple products since my iPod Touch back in the seventh grade, and thought I might like to learn some new tricks and get some tips, so here I am! I have an iPhone 3gs, and I probably wouldn't give it up for a newer model, I like it alot. I don't have much to say, but hello! Oh, and if anybody knows how to get free in-app purchases without jailbreaking your phone, I would be incredibly grateful if you would tell me... :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If they're in-app purchases you can't get them for free, and suggesting otherwise can result in some bad things happening around here.

***Policy of Piracy Discussions***
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman