Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
- Jan 8, 2012
How To Change The Alarm Tone in iOS 7
The title is crystal clear so let's get started...
1. Initiate the native Clock app.
2. At the bottom of the screen, you should see four icons depicting the following:
3. Select "Alarm", if it's not already selected.
4. Tap "Edit" in the upper left corner.
5. I am assuming you already have an alarm time set. Anyway, tap one of the alarms times you have listed.
6. Now scroll down to "Sound" and then tap on it.
7. Scroll through the list of sounds and choose the one you prefer.
8. Select "Back" in the upper left corner.
9. Choose "Save" in the upper right corner.
You have now successfully changed the alarm alert tone on your iOS 7 device. Congratulations.