GUI of IOS 7 is very dissapointing

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am going to be very straight with you! This iOS 7 look like Android flat look GUI is absolutely terrible! With this you lost your "Apple Magic"!!! I used to be a very loyal Microsoft Window user until Window 8 came out. I was so disgusted with the interface that I decided to give Apple a chance. I also tried the Asus android tablet which looked very cheap and inferior to Apple. Now Apple is doing the same grabby and cheap looking interface route, absolutely terrible. I miss the the Apple unique 3D Apple interface look and I am very disappointed. The designer team should be ashamed of this! You have become Android cheap imitates and nothing more. I wonder if there is a way to get the iOS 6 interface look back some how.
And no worries, I have other words for you that I am not allowed to use in this forum and I know I am not the only one!

Ok. And?

Sent from somewhere.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You don't sound like somebody who is capable of constructive responses!

i refuse to give you or anyone a constructive response regarding this topic

you either like iOS 7 or you don't. it's your choice. we do not need to prove anything to you or anyone else that does not approve of something so minuscule in life

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
i refuse to give you or anyone a constructive response regarding this topic

you either like iOS 7 or you don't. it's your choice. we do not need to prove anything to you or anyone else that does not approve of something so minuscule in life
Well said .... :yes: