Google unveils iPhone 16, Apple Watch X, and Apple Intelligence rivals

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
They can try but everyone knows even the head of the pixel hardware team uses Apple iPhones and Apple Watches.

f2794b509f8d30da78846453fd148260.png

3334ea168b8f59bf51ee91cc966eae00.png

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Most "techies" use all products. Fanboys, not so much

By techies, you mean the the pixel hardware executive team.

You might be onto something top brass at Huawei, Samsung, and nothing all use iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and MacBooks as well.

Oh wait, even Microsoft now mandates all employees in China can only use iPhones. No wonder premium Android segment keeps shrinking every year.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
By techies, you mean the the pixel hardware executive team.

You might be onto something top brass at Huawei, Samsung, and nothing all use iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and MacBooks as well.

Oh wait, even Microsoft now mandates all employees in China can only use iPhones. No wonder premium Android segment keeps shrinking every year.
It's crazy to think that in the year 2024 people are still on Apple vs Google toxic energy. It's almost like kids from the console wars never grew up. It's fine for two or more companies to exist at the same time. It's perfectly fine to own more than one device or one brand. You can own aI Benz and a BMW. IOS and Android. Everything is not a competition.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It's crazy to think that in the year 2024 people are still on Apple vs Google toxic energy. It's almost like kids from the console wars never grew up. It's fine for two or more companies to exist at the same time. It's perfectly fine to own more than one device or one brand. You can own aI Benz and a BMW. IOS and Android. Everything is not a competition.

Are you able to distinguish between common consumers and the pixel / Huawei/ Samsung hardware executives?

They all use iPhones.

Can you list the Benz or beemer executives personally driving the other brands car. Pretty sure that’s not allowed.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Are you able to distinguish between common consumers and the pixel / Huawei/ Samsung hardware executives?

They all use iPhones.

Can you list the Benz or beemer executives personally driving the other brands car. Pretty sure that’s not allowed.
The world has moved beyond Android vs IOS. Feel free living in the past decade. Eventually you'll catch up.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The world has moved beyond Android vs IOS. Feel free living in the past decade. Eventually you'll catch up.

You find it normal for the heads of the pixel Samsung and Huawei hardware teams to use an iPhone and an Apple Watch instead of their own products. Ok

Still waiting on the list of Benz or beemer executives owning the other brands car. Completely normal.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
You find it normal for the heads of the pixel Samsung and Huawei hardware teams to use an iPhone and an Apple Watch instead of their own products. Ok

Still waiting on the list of Benz or beemer executives owning the other brands car. Completely normal.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Still waiting on you to get to 2024. You're literally the last person on Imore still entertaining IOS vs Android. You're literally the last person on Imore getting triggered at every Samsung or Android topic. The rest of us are past that.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on you to get to 2024. You're literally the last person on Imore still entertaining IOS vs Android. You're literally the last person on Imore getting triggered at every Samsung or Android topic. The rest of us are past that.

Indeed, however you seem to be triggered by the currant 2024 market dynamics. Which I find quite humorous and entertaining, the currant smartphone market not your opinion of it.

Does it bother you that much that premium Android devices are declining?

Or that the heads of the pixel division daily drive an iPhone instead of pixel? That’s what I have been posting about.

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
Indeed, however you seem to be triggered by the currant 2024 market dynamics. Which I find quite humorous and entertaining, the currant smartphone market not your opinion of it.

Does it bother you that much that premium Android devices are declining?

Or that the heads of the pixel division daily drive an iPhone instead of pixel? That’s what I have been posting about.
The world has moved on

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
I guess you haven’t moved on at all.
So, just continue with your multiple screenshots and laughing emojis. I see that IOS vs Android is all that you have left. The rest of of us are off to more important things . Feel free to have the last word, Bless your little heart. My work is done here.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So, just continue with your multiple screenshots and laughing emojis. I see that IOS vs Android is all that you have left. The rest of of us are off to more important things . Feel free to have the last word, Bless your little heart. My work is done here.

I wouldn’t say that’s all I have lol, but I will be here when iOS vs Android is over, probably when Google gets broken up and they can’t subsidize Android anymore.

Until then:
giphy.gif