Question Google TV on iPhone

Chris5626

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. I currently have an Android phone but I'm considering returning to Apple.

I have a pretty big library of TV shows and movies that I've purchased via Google. I was wondering if anyone can please help with the following questions, thanks in advance for any help!

1) Does the Google TV app on iPhone allow you to watch purchased TV shows or movies or does it force you to use YouTube?
2) (If yes to the above) can you 'watch' your TV shows or movies from Google TV with the phone screen off (so you can listen but have your phone in your pocket for example)?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I currently have an Android phone but I'm considering returning to Apple.

I have a pretty big library of TV shows and movies that I've purchased via Google. I was wondering if anyone can please help with the following questions, thanks in advance for any help!

1) Does the Google TV app on iPhone allow you to watch purchased TV shows or movies or does it force you to use YouTube?
2) (If yes to the above) can you 'watch' your TV shows or movies from Google TV with the phone screen off (so you can listen but have your phone in your pocket for example)?

1. Yes, from the description I read in the Apple App Store.
2. I don’t know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wxxcsm