Go f*** yourself,' Elon Musk tells the advertisers he says X can't live without

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
"Musk’s comments ring more like the ramblings of a madman than the considered rhetoric of a CEO."

That's because they ARE the ramblings of a madman. It seems like Musk and Trump share the same tiny brain. Both have routine public tantrums and meltdowns. Both are supreme narcissists and incredible blowhards.

I would not spend any more money on X/Twitter/whatever either. With any luck X will shutdown and Musk might - just might - learn a very valuable lesson.

But I doubt he will learn anything. Neither will Trump when he lands in jail. Both will continue to blame others.

Reactions: grover5

SvenJ

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Suppose he bought it for the tax write-off when it fails, and just hasn't been able to kill it...not for trying.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Pulling your advertising because Musk is insane is not "blackmail".

I did not say that it was. I posted the reason provided by Musk that was omitted in the article. Furthermore, Musk is not insane. You do not achieve his level of success and maintain it by being insane.

If you don’t like the guy, fine. If you hate the guy. Fine. If you dislike his views and the way his does business. Fine. Labeling the man as being insane is insane… ;)

Last edited:

garypageau

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Elon Musk is far from insane. He is, however, willing to live or die by his principles. The rest of the discussion hasn't been promoted as much as his "f-off" comments. Beyond that, he mentioned X would not be beholden to advertisers, a stance more media outlets should support.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
I don't care about him one way or the other. But going on a national interview and telling advertisers to F off is not a sign of rational CEO thinking.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Elon's not crazy, you can't manipulate a cascade of non profitable companies to your own benefit if you're crazy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77