Giveaway: Pad & Quill Little Black Book for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I really like the pocket for cash and credit cards, as well as the little book mark looking tab for popping the phone out of the case. Very cool.

Nat-bb

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
It's originality, sophistication, usefulness, cleverness of the inside pocket and it's class are so seductive. Very unique in the sense that it is a phone cover that looks and feels organic and has a rich personality.

jivs_x

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Gimme!

I think this is a great mix of style and functionality. I would love one because i have the Pad & Quill octavio for my iPad 2 and it would be great to have my iPhone in one of these too!!

Mrjr

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
The Little Black Book is the junction of new and old, of analog and digital. I think anything worth owning has that balance. That is all.

Dirt_squirrel

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
its nice to have everything right there and accessible, especially if you're like me and don't carry too much cash on hand. cards and phone all in one spot, usually my jacket pocket.
stellar idea, can't wait to put it to good use!

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So Cool, As we get older and tech stuff like the iPhone just keep getting more advance but this brings you back. Old School and New School in one package...thats what I like!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I love that it isn't the same old TPU back- case or plastic snap on case. It's something different and looks great too!

Mojoloos

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Little black book contest

What a beautiful case! I love those things that make tech just a little more human and warm. The LBB certainly does that. Help me stay human...pick me!

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I like the new pocket for ID and credit cards, or whatever. I actually just purchased the BookBook because it had this feature. This would be a perfect addition to my case collection, and I MIGHT even let my hubby use one... Might. :D

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Such a great looking case for a great looking iPhone 4s. Having one of these would add to the impressiveness of my iPhone as compared to my workmates new Galaxy SII. He has boring old cases for his phone and I'd be able to show off my phone to him and other coworkers.
Love the addition of the pocket. A good place to hide mad money from the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup